Skip navigation

ARC Vendor/Payee Request Web Form

Welcome to the ARC Vendor/Payee Request Web Form. This online application will allow departments to request the setup of New Vendors or Payees, as well as request any modifications.

If you are a vendor, use this application to make any modifications to your information. But, please be aware that only current Vendors in our system are able to make modifications. If you are looking to add yourself to our system, please contact the Department that is requesting your services so that they may initiate the process.

In order to get started, please enter one of the following pieces of information: 

  • Vendor Name
  • Employee Identification Number (EIN)
  • ARC Vendor Number (if the Vendor/Payee already exists)