Welcome to the Columbia P-Card Users Application. This application can be used to sign up for a P-Card as well as administering your current P-Card profile. In addition, a Departmental Administrator (DPAD) can use this system for administering the users that have cards in your area.
P-Card Application Process
The process for obtaining a P-Card are:
- First, complete a Finance Security Application form, located at Service Now.
- This application will be routed for approval by your Financial Officer.
- Once the application is received by the P-Card team, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the process.
If you need to modify your current access:
- If you need to add a new role to your profile (i.e. Cardholder, Reconciler, Approver, Reviewer), please complete a Finance Security Application form, located at Service Now.
- If you are looking to modify your current access, such as adding an additional card, submit a request for an exception, or revise anything on your current care, log into this form and edit your card profile.
- Your modification request will be routed to your DPAD for approval.
Any other questions/issues can be directed to the Finance Service Center